- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
3rd International BFH Conference on Discrimination in the Labor Market
30. August 2019 - 31. August 2019
This conference brings together high level academic researchers and influential policy makers to address the challenges posed by labor market discrimination. Distinguished academics will present their latest findings on different instances of discrimination (gender-, fertility-, ethnically-based or other types of labor market discrimination).
- Ana Fernandes, Professor of Economics and Business at the Bern University of Applied Sciences
- Ana Rute Cardoso, Associate Research Professor, Institute for Economic Analysis, Spanish Higher Council for Scientific Research (IAE-CSIC) Affiliated Professor, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (BGSE)
- Dan-Olof Rooth, Professor of Economics, Swedish Institute for Social Research, Stockholm University
- Doris Weichselbaumer, Professor, Department of Women’s and Gender Studies and Department of Economics, University of Linz
Their findings will then be addressed in a policy session, whereby policy makers and other individuals with the ability to influence the implementation of actual policies will discuss concrete ways to eradicate discrimination.