Call for Paper: Digital Health – moribund or healthy?!
The April 2020 issue on the topic of healthcare and eHealth will focus on the topic of digital health – moribund or healthy?! We invite you to submit an abstract on the following topics:
- Telemedicine, mobile applications, robotics, virtual reality, artificial intelligence and genomics – everyone healthy and no one moribund?
- Digital health – what cannot be delegated to machines?
- Human understanding and empathy – also needed in the age of digital health?
- Algorithms – how powerful are they in terms of health?
- Digital health – what role will health professionals play in the future?
Abstracts can be sent to email@example.com by Tuesday, 10 March 2020. If the abstract is accepted, you will write an article for the online magazine of 3500 – 7500 characters, plus a short author description 3-4 sentences and a portrait picture.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!